The calendar for the next Wessex Cyclo-Cross League season 2016/17 is .
- 18th Sept 2016 – Round 1, Newbury RC
- 25th Sept 2016 – Round 2, Cotswold Veldrijden, Swindon
- 2nd Oct 2016 – Round 3, Take 3 Tri, Abingdon
- 9th Oct 2016 – Round 4, North Hants RC, Basingstoke
- 16th Oct 2016 – Round 5, Reading CC
- 23rd Oct 2016 – Round 6, Fareham Wheelers, Portsmouth
- 30th Oct 2016 – Round 7, VC Venta, Winchester
- 6th Nov 2016 – Round 8, Oxonian CC, Oxford
- 13th Nov 2016 – Round 9, Sotonia CC, Southampton
- 20th Nov 2016 – Round 10, Zappi’s/Didcot Phoenix, Abingdon
- 4th Dec 2016 – Round 11, Southern Area CX Championships
- 15th Jan 2017 – Round 12, Crabwood CC, Southampton
- 22nd Jan 2017 – Round 13, Take 3 Tri, Abingdon
There is the possibility of additional events being added so watch this page for updates.
There is no National Trophy at Southampton this season. Also there is no Inter-Region Championships planned.
The Southern Regional Championships will take place on Sunday 4th December 2016. Details to follow. It will be a counting event for the Wessex League.
There are 13 counting events for this season so a riders best 9 scores will count towards their overall league points score.
Visit the British Cycling website for details of other cyclo-cross races outside the region (including the National Trophy series, etc).