The 2013/14 Wessex Cyclo-Cross League will start in September 2013.
The races and venues for the season ahead are currently being planned but expect to see some traditional events together with some new clubs and venues.
Once the fixture list for the season is available it will be published here so check back later in the year to see what is on.
The league will run from September 2013 until December (possibly January 2014) with the National Trophy Series round expected to held again at Southampton in November.
Below are the fixtures for the previous season 2012/13.
- Round 1 15th Sept Oxonian CC at Cowley
- Round 2 23rd Sept Swindon RC at Swindon
- Round 3 30th Sept Poole Wheelers at Wareham
- Round 4 7th Oct Sotonia CC at Eastleigh
- Round 5 14th Oct GWR Team at Swindon
- Round 6 21st Oct Reading CC at Reading
- Round 7 28th Oct Swindon RC at Harwell
- Round 8 4th Nov Oxonian CC at North Oxford
- Inter Area Competition, 11th Nov at Milton Keynes
- National Trophy 18th Nov at Southampton (non-counting for Wessex League)
- Round 9 25th Nov Behind the Bike Shed at Thruxton
- Round 10 9th Dec North Hampshire RC at Basingstoke (also Southern Area Championship)
- Round 11 26th Dec Crabwood CC at Southampton
- National Championships at Bradford, 12th/13th January 2013
- Presentation Evening, Sat 16th February 2013, Totton Football Club
Visit the British Cycling website for details of other cyclo-cross races outside the region (including the National Trophy series, etc).